The City of Weston, Florida has been ranked several times as one The Best Places to Live and Work in America
A master-planned community, Weston is picture perfect in every way. Weston is in southwestern Broward County bordering the world-renowned Florida Everglades, yet only twenty minutes to Florida’s famous beaches. Weston’s culturally diverse residents enjoy a vibrant community spread across 27 square miles, having a lifestyle, appearance, and management that many cities around the world wish to emulate.
Weston has the distinction of having:
- A-rated public and charter schools and excellent private schools;
- Outstanding public safety with the lowest crime rate per capita in Broward County
- 242 open space and park acres that play host to cultural and community events and tens of thousands of registrants in organized sports leagues;
- The City of Weston currently maintains 14 park and recreation facilities with a new park: Bonaventure Park, expected to be completed in early 2020. The Parks Chart highlights the principal amenities provided at each park.
- The lowest ad valorem millage rate in Broward County at 2.3900 mills;
Weston is a lovely, relatively new city in Broward within easy reach of Fort Lauderdale to the east and Miami to the southeast. Weston is renowned for its lush landscapes and distinctive neighborhoods and top rated schools.
For floor plans and pricing information, contact me